A Place

Blogging about the things that happen to me along the way to Weddings, Events and Life.

Where To Find Me

Sunday, January 16, 2011

FRIDAY FAVORITES! (on Sunday =?)

Well I tried... turns out I am not very good at regular blogging, BUT I AM trying!!!
Here are a few of my favorite things this week!!!
Check out this amazing venue... Walnut Grove.
Walnut Grove http://www.walnutgroveweddings.com/
This is a new venue up in Thousand Oaks! My niece is getting married here and it is GORGEOUS!
We had fun this weekend planning the decor for the wedding!
This is the reception area/ dance area
The Brides Room.... 


This is the aisle to where they will get married... I mean IMAGINE the possibilities


Having lunch with this cutie (and her mom=)  LOVE

Krissy this week... me telling Krissy to go to bed and her wanting to cuddle and saying "I can't butter your bread?" Where does she get this stuff!

MaryKate and her LOVE for the Bible and her love of Photography! She took these pictures!

She gets prettier everyday...  
Surprising my Sister in Law for her Birthday! 
Surprise!
It was a Roller Coaster week...  And ended with a great Sunday... Our Pastor gave an amazing message from Revelations 2:1.... It is all about making room for LOVE.... Love for God and what He did for us and wants for us and LOVE for each other.

Be Kind...  Do Justly... LOVE Mercy and Walk Humbly with your God.   And Be Blessed!   I am =)

No comments:

Post a Comment