A Place

Blogging about the things that happen to me along the way to Weddings, Events and Life.

Where To Find Me

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NEW YEAR, NEW THINGS & CHRISTMAS CARDS


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I haven't been doing much blogging lately at all =(

We have some new things in the works for Megan's Garden and I was kind of waiting for them to all come together to blog! But I decided while we are waiting to show off our new stuff. I better get back in the habit of blogging! New Year and all....

On that end I hope everyone had a great Christmas and was truly blessed by the GIFT that GOD gave us in JESUS. What an amazing thing the Christmas story is! Here is a great article on why we need Christmas http://www.sovereigngraceministries.org/blogs/cj-mahaney/post/Disturbing-Christmas.aspx

One thing I didn't do this year was my Christmas Card and letter... that is another post altogether (so look for it =). But I love sending and receiving Christmas Cards and I LOVE even more all the photo post cards (which are taking over the other cards)! This year I have decided to put them to good use and I wanted to share. =) I have decided to use them as bookmarks, in my Bible and all my other reads and then I can pray for that family as I come across them in my reading. The one above is of sweet baby Victoria, I love praying for her and her sweet new parents! As for the beautiful other Christmas Cards we get... we use them in all kinds of crafts! With each family prayed for =)

What do you do with your Christmas Cards?

Be Blessed in this New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment